My Fall Goals
Fall would have to be my favorite season. I love the changing of the leaves and fresh crisp air. But this fall, I have a simple list of plans I hope to accomplish with my blog and myself. I guess they are more of a list of goals rather than plans.
- Make the budget to purchase the Genius Bloggers Toolkit.
- Complete the Ultimate Blog Challenge this month.
- Spend more time outside with my family.
- Take a trip to see some family.
- Make some Fall Crafts with leaves for my toddler
- Start to really take care of my mental health
That’s all I can think of so far. I have been quite busy with my blog lately which has helped me stay consistent and focused. I am also trying to be more engaging on social media. Whether it’s on Facebook, Instagram or other blogs.
I don’t really sell anything in my blog except for the occasional sponsored post or affiliates. My blog is more of a hobby if anything else. I just like being in the blogging community and hope to be more involved as my blog grows. I appreciate the support from my readers. I hope this fall to just become a better blogger and continue to improve and learn.