I am so happy to be nominated for the Liebster Award! I want to thank With Love From P for the nomination. It was super sweet!
I know I am a small blog but I have lots of potentials so I’m grateful to be nominated!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award 2018 is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Thank the blogger who gave you the nomination! Give them a shout out.
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers and informed them of the nomination.
- Create about 11 questions for those you have nominated.
Link to all your queries about the Liebster Award: https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/
10 Random Facts about Me:
- I love to play video games.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I’m super shy.
- I’ve always wanted a Beagle.
- I love to cook.
- I’m very good at keeping secrets.
- I’m quite afraid of Praying Mantis. (I can’t even look at a picture of one.)
- I love to draw but don’t really like mentioning it because I don’t think I’m that good.
- My daughter’s name is from one of my favorite anime show.
- I absolutely love my family! (My brothers, aunt, husband and my daughter)
Questions from With love form P
1. What is something you learned only after it was too late?
When I was breastfeeding my baby I should have had a breastfeeding cover from the beginning. It could have saved me a lot of trouble. Haha.
2. Tell me about the best day of your life?
Besides my wedding day, the best day of my life was when my baby girl was born. It was thankfully an easy birthing process and was so happy to finally see who was in my belly for 9 months.
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I think I would want to be able to teleport. Go from place to place without worrying about traveling in an airplane or a car.
4. If you were trapped on a desert island, what 3 things couldn’t you live without?
Probably my bible, my Nintendo 3DS, and my laptop.
5. What is your ultimate blogging dream?
My blogging dream is to actually be able to make money from my blog so that my husband doesn’t have to work and he can set up his shop at home to work from.
6. What is the meaning of life?
I feel that the meaning of life is doing God’s will on Earth and love those around you without judgment because only God knows what is in a person’s heart.
7. If you could be a fly on the wall, what would you do and where would you be?
I would at the creative meeting board at Square Enix wondering what they are going to put into the new Kingdom Hearts 3 game! (Told you I love me some video games.)
8. What is your biggest purchase?
I would say my biggest purchase was my car. I had a good bit of savings and bought my car fully priced, not having to make any payments monthly.
9. What advice would you give your younger self?
I would advise my self not to hide your feelings and let people know what you are going through.
10. Name a secret you’ve been too scared/ embarrassed to tell anyone?
I like to watch teen drama high school movies even if some of them have bad acting and horrible writing. I don’t know why I love watching them Haha.
11. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Shy, sensitive, goofy
My Nominations Are…..
You by no means have to participate in this but I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you and love all of your blogs!
Here are my questions for those I Nominated
- What is your biggest blogging goal?
- Describe your life in 3 words.
- If you can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is one thing you would want to change about yourself?
- You have 3 wishes, what are they?
- If you can travel to one place for free, all expenses paid, where would it be?
- What do you like to spend your time doing?
- Who do you look up to and why?
- If you have kids, would you rather them be homeschooled or go to a public school?
- What is your favorite animal?
Thank you again for the nomination With Love From P